Southwest Forest Products™, Inc.
Southwest Forest Products Transportation™, Inc.
- SPF Industrial Timber Products without Grade Stamps
- Cut Stock
- New & Used Pallets
- Pallet Repair Programs
- Bulk and Bagged Mulch, Including Private Label
Covering the Southwest with Dependable Service.
"A Progressive Lumber and
Founded in 1984"
Owner Operators with 3 Axle Tractors | Lumber Sales Representative
Owner Operators with 3 Axle Tractors
- Pulling our log trailers from Northern AZ to Phoenix.
- 50% deadhead.
- 3000 miles per week; picking and dropping.
- Home every night!
Leased Owner Operators
- Dedicated Carriers
- Power Only and Power with Trailer Opportunities
- Intrastate and Interstate Hauling Available
- 3,000+ miles per week
- Pay within 24 hours!
Lumber Sales Representative
Classification: Commission, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Vice President
As an Lumber Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and calling on businesses. The focus will be selling our Ponderosa Pine Mill Run Timbers. In addition, the position provides input and is responsible for the marketing and market planning of our product. This position will require you to be driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented, and willing to receive guidance and direction, as you will be the primary link to our prospective clients.
Typical Duties include:
- Knowledge of existing Markets for Ponderosa Pine Timbers
- Researching and developing of potential customers
- Following up on sales leads and making cold calls on potential customers
- Market research to build client poll
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating monthly sales data
- Researching, developing & maintaining long & short range sales
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Products & Services
- Working with a wide variety of individuals at levels ranging from corporate President to line Managers
- Tracking rapidly changing competition & market forces
- Developing market strategies that result in revenues and organizational success
- Maintaining levels of sales to generate adequate revenue
- 10 years of lumber sales experience, preferably in Timber Markets
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Well developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Marketing & market planning knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of target market industries
- Ability to travel throughout North America, especially Mexico
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel and Outlook